Monday, April 23, 2012

The Daily Stars!

I made it to Dhaka, Bangladesh! I'm spending this week with the other Aussie volunteers in Dhaka for a week of orientation before heading to Chittagong and starting work!

This morning I was enjoying my breakfast of dhal and an omletee, when I unassumingly opened the national newspaper "The Daily Star"  - and guess what I found on page 2?!?! 








That's right, Bangladeshi newspaper stars and it's only Day 3!! ;)

(You can read the article online here)

**I've now changed the blog settings so that you can comment! Thanks Anna!**


6 comments:

  1. AVID? Another acronym to remember?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AusAID is full of acronyms! and I've heard World Vision is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I recognise another of my Indian scarves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough! I'm your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. RAT - no, this one comes straight from the Glenorchy Vinnies!
    Cara - great, nice to have you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superstar already!! Not like we didn't know that, but I"m glad to see it didn't take Bangladesh too long to work that out too :) Looking the part too... Anna xox

    ReplyDelete