Thursday, October 18, 2012

Page 2 Star!

You're looking at a local Chittagong celebrity right here!

I made it to the local paper - again! ;) Although this time, it was the local Bangla paper, so I don't actually have a clue what it says!

That grainy figure second from the right is me!

It's a write-up and picture of a forum I attended (and spoke at without prior warning!) for the first International Day of the Girl Child. The forum was to encourage local women and the community to uphold rights of girl children.


You know, just another day in the office ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Bridget - well done on your impromptu speech! Nice clipping too. Thanks for sharing. RAT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of half prepare for everything these days, especially if I get invited to anything where there is a microphone! It was no MLKjunior speech, but it was fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete